Build your capacity, not just your business plan
Designed for operators at the business planning and feasibility stage of opening a coworking business.
Our EXPLORE services offer practical support for new and emerging coworking practitioners:
- one-to-one expert advice and mentoring
- feasibility study, market research, business planning templates and capacity building
- energetic group learning and inspirational peer support
Through EXPLORE, we will develop your capacity and capability to efficiently research and plan for your new coworking business.
Already have plans in place? Our ACCELERATE packages can help you launch and run your space and build your coworking community with less time, hassle, risk and cost.
"Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. I now feel far more empowered to sell the concept."
– Bill Harvey
The team behind the Coworking Accelerator Network has been pioneering Quality Coworking for over a decade, and are experienced in incubating new businesses.
We have distilled our experience to help grow the leaders of the coworking movement so that together we can build resilient enterprising communities around the world.
We want to improve your future business from the outset.
With EXPLORE, you will develop:
- increased understanding of the business you're entering
- better quality service delivery
- higher customer attraction and retention rates
- faster and more efficient business growth
Investing in your capacity building now will pay dividends. You will save time, money and hassle (not to mention the headache of learning ‘absolutely everything’ from scratch) by capitalising on dozens of years of combined coworking leadership and delivery experience from our team.
EXPLORE Coworking Consultations
FREE One-to-One Advice
Expert knowledge, advice and guidance – from Claire Carpenter, global coworking pioneer and Founder of The Melting Pot (opened in 2007).
EXPLORE the benefits of setting up a coworking business – for you, your organisation, locality, and your regional/national economy.
- Strictly limited spaces each month – EXPLORE Coworking Consultations are FREE, personal, one-off, non-repeatable sessions. Repeat or regular support is provided through other EXPLORE and ACCELERATE services.
"You spent a considerable amount of time with us on Tuesday. Thank you.
Our conversation opened doors and pushed the boundaries of my thinking. I was in need of it! [...] It's great to know that we are part of a much larger, innovative and creative movement."
– Marietta Diciacca, Cockenzie House
EXPLORE Learning Events
Small group, energetic and inspiring workshops. Learn what it takes to grow a quality coworking business, and how you can make it happen!
Strictly limited spaces, with participants (emerging leaders) from all over the world and from a variety of backgrounds including for-profit and not-for-profit organisations.
EXPLORE Sense Check
You may already have plans in place, or coming together.
If speed is of the essence, our EXPLORE Sense Check is a bespoke one-to-one consultancy service which can give you:
- an independent review of your plans
- guidance on any sticky issues you’re facing
- advice on how you'll go about delivering on your vision
- capacity building of your delivery team
- stakeholder engagement
- space design for maximising yield
"Great day yesterday – feeling absolutely energised and some really great ideas shared around the team"
– The Old Beechworth Gaol, Australia
EXPLORE Scoping Support
Over a 6– to 18–month period, we will personally facilitate you and your team through the process of analysing and refining your vision, understanding your market, developing concrete plans and building your capacity to deliver.
We will share with you many of the critical factors which make up a successful Quality Coworking business. We will also provide a number of detailed templates for space and capacity analysis, business planning and budgeting.
Learn from experts, efficiently and effectively turn your vision into reality, and significantly reduce business risks and costs.
EXPLORE Scoping Support is delivered on–site and/or remotely.
"Looking forward to putting all my energy into Space2b!! You have been great!! Can't thank you enough!! I'm so excited for 2018!!"
– Karen Bain