CONNECT WITH US
...and join the movement to promote the best Quality Coworking spaces worldwide...
Globally, the number of coworking studios has grown enormously since the first "coworking space" opened its doors in 2005. But today, the term "coworking" is being adopted by financially-driven companies who are seeing it as an opportunity to sell desk space and little else. We believe this is fundamentally wrong.
We believe that real coworking spaces are built around, for, and by people and communities.
We believe it's time to raise the awareness of Quality Coworking. Do you?
OUR SHARED QUALITY COWORKING COMMITMENTS
What does "Quality Coworking" look like? What does it mean to be community-driven? Our members believe in the same Quality Coworking Commitments underpinned by three Core Values:
- Co-location of multiple businesses – sparking cross-pollination and new opportunities
- Multi-functional spaces – servicing practical, inspiring facilities which enable businesses and people to grow
- Personalised hosting – actively facilitating the community and creating social capital
- Expanded network – broadening coworkers' experiences, connections, and profile
- Peer support – deepening a constructive and collaborative culture
- Learning experiences – building intellectual capital through professional and personal development
People unleash their potential and become resilient when they develop a true sense of belonging.
People and businesses grow and endure when talent, relationships and opportunities are nurtured.
Communities thrive when people, spaces and places create a joined-up ecosystem.
A Little Back-Story
Since 2007, the team behind the Coworking Accelerator Network have been running a pioneering coworking space – The Melting Pot – in Edinburgh, Scotland. We know a lot about what works (and more importantly, a lot more about what doesn't) when trying to build a community from scratch.
Joining together with other community-driven spaces means we can have a greater positive impact. So, if you're passionate about building empowered communities – not just selling desks – we want to hear from you.