Here at the Coworking Accelerator Network, we're all about providing practical and inspiring resources for leaders of Quality Coworking spaces.
So, for our first video interview, we talked with Steve Munroe, Co-founder of Hubud – a Quality Coworking space in Bali and one of the founding members of the Coworking Accelerator Network – about how they engaged with their community and created their space.
Here's a taster, with a link to the full video for members below:
In the full interview, available exclusively to our members, Steve talks about:
- taking practical early steps to connect with Hubud's community
- getting people excited about the project before they opened
- holding a series of events during their build-up to keep people informed
- finding their first physical coworking space
- getting a (very!) small number of key people to "buy in" and create awareness
- how Hubud's business model has changed since they opened
- what additional services they have provided for their members
- ...and what a Quality Coworking community looks like at Hubud
Coworking Accelerator Network Members can watch the full 20-minute long interview here.
If you're running a coworking space with community at its heart, we'd love for you to join us so we can share more inspirational tips and practical advice with you, and help to promote your business.