COWORKING ACCELERATOR NETWORK
EXPLORE QUALITY COWORKING
JUNE 22—23, 2017 • EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
An energising two-day workshop exploring key insights and strategies for building your quality coworking business
Are you planning to launch, or have you recently launched, a quality coworking space? Then this event is for you!
- Receive critical insights that will shape your business model and delivery, and inform success for your business and your community.
- Learn from highly experienced, successful quality coworking space operators.
- Work on your plans for developing your space alongside others on the same journey.
Join other leaders who are creating quality coworking businesses in their communities at EXPLORE Quality Coworking, June 22—23, 2017
Could you help us to promote quality coworking to those in your network?
See our event toolkit with images and tweetable messages here
(and do let us know where you've mentioned us so we can share the love!)
DESIGNED FOR LEADERS, BY LEADERS
EXPLORE Quality Coworking 2017 is for leaders and decision makers who are starting community-focused quality coworking spaces.
If you share our Quality Coworking Commitments and Core Values, this event is for you.
- Co-location of multiple businesses – sparking cross-pollination and new opportunities
- Multi-functional spaces – servicing practical, inspiring facilities which enable businesses and people to grow
- Personalised hosting – actively facilitating the community and creating social capital
- Expanded network – broadening coworkers' experiences, connections, and profile
- Peer support – deepening a constructive and collaborative culture
- Learning experiences – building intellectual capital through professional and personal development
People unleash their potential and become resilient when they develop a true sense of belonging.
People and businesses grow and endure when talent, relationships and opportunities are nurtured.
Communities thrive when people, spaces and places create a joined-up ecosystem.
GROW YOUR SPACE AND COMMUNITY
A participative and energising training experience over two days, covering key elements that will make your quality coworking business a success for you and your community.
Through focused inputs and in-depth discussions, you will create a workable plan to develop your space and figure out what will make it great, or even greater.
You will use the Coworking Canvas to:
- Draw on the experience of experts and peers to develop your ideas for your business model
- Work out your "value enablers" and "value creators" of quality coworking, as they relate to your community
- Create a workable plan for growing your community and operating a sustainable space
- Connect with your values, principles and purpose
- Map your potential impact and learn how to track it
Thursday 22 June
9:30am arrival – 4:30pm close, followed by informal pub drinks
Friday 23 June, 2017
9:00am arrival – 5:00pm close
EXPLORE Quality Coworking 2017 will also provide an opportunity to showcase your coworking ideas and concepts to stakeholders and potential investors as part of the UK launch of the Coworking Accelerator Network
Heavily subsidised thanks to significant investment by the Scottish Government, tickets for the two-day workshop, launch event and showcase are only £150 per attendee (ex. VAT, and capped at a maximum of 2 attendees per organisation)
Apply by completing the form below. UPDATE: Deadline for applications extended to Tuesday June 13th. You will not be required to purchase tickets until after the attendee list has been finalised, and all applicants will be notified by 5pm on Thursday June 15th.
The Melting Pot
Scotland’s Centre for Social Innovation
One of the world's first coworking spaces (est. 2007) in the heart of Edinburgh, Scotland
Claire Carpenter, Founder and Managing Director, The Melting Pot
Claire began work on The Melting Pot in 2005 to address issues faced by social innovators and the organisations they develop in their route to make social change. The space opened in central Edinburgh in 2007.
Claire continues to lead the development of The Melting Pot – exploring routes to stimulate and support social innovation through spaces, resources and relationships. Her expertise is in personal, organisational and community development – including building a social enterprise from scratch.
Sam Baumber, Social Entrepreneur
Sam has 20 years’ experience in starting and growing social enterprises and charitable organisations. He is a co-founder of five social enterprises and enjoys using his energy to create new opportunities, experiment and turn ideas into reality. As a social entrepreneur, he was one of the first tutors recruited to facilitate learning programmes as part of the Social Enterprise Academy, and is currently leading the Academy’s international replication.
EXPLORE Quality Coworking is limited to 15 organisations (up to 2 people per organisation). Tickets are heavily subsidised thanks to the Scottish Government who are supporting this event.
Apply Now: Complete the form below by 5pm, Tuesday 13 June
All applicants will be notified by 5pm on Thursday 15 June
Maximum two attendees per organisation. Both attendees must be senior leaders / decision makers
N.B. Ticket prices are non-refundable and do not include travel or accommodation